Kircherhof KG des Noflatscher Peter Bernhard
Margarethenplatz 3 - Albeins I - 39042 Brixen (BZ)
Legal representative: Noflatscher Peter Bernhard
Chamber of Commerce Bozen
REA Nr. BZ-215538
Kircherhof – Urlaub am Bauernhof
Noflatscher Peter Bernhard
Margarethenplatz 3 - Albeins I -39042 Brixen (BZ)
Chamber of Commerce Bozen
REA Nr. BZ-144002
St.Nr. NFL PRB 51 C30 B160G
Tel. +39 0472 851005
Fax: +39 0472 851005
Responsible of content:
Noflatscher Peter Bernhard
Responsbile of conception an programmation
I-39042 Brixen (BZ)
Noflatscher Peter Bernhard, Florian Andergassen,
Jürgen Eheim, Anneliese Kompatscher, Philipp Seyr,
Andrea Giacomelli, Hannes Niederkofler, Arno Dejaco
Notes on data processing
Duty to provide information, according to Articles 13 and 14 DSGVO 679/2016
1. name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Kircherhof KG d. Peter B. Noflatscher
Margarethenplatz 3, Albeins 12, 39042 Brixen (IT)
Phone: +39 0472 851 005
Online dispute resolution in accordance with EU Regulation No. 524/2013: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) for consumers, which you can find at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
2. collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use a) When you visit our website, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
b) When registering for our newsletter If you have expressly consented according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter.
Alternatively, you can send your unsubscription request at any time to email@example.com by e-mail.
c) Customer of online shop As a customer of our online shop, we collect and process your personal data (name and surname, billing and delivery address, phone number, email address, tax number, bank data, any voluntary comments and details) for the purpose of the purchase and payment process, as well as for shipping and delivering the ordered products. Your data may be made available to shipping and payment service providers, among others, if this is appropriate or necessary for the regular processing of the contract. The processing is based on Art. 6, Para. 1, lit. B), GDPR. Express consent to data processing is therefore not necessary. Your data will be stored for the duration of the legal (including tax and civil law) retention period and then irrevocably deleted. Except in the event of an explicit objection, the data controller reserves the right to contact you by e-mail to inform you of similar products to those you have ordered.
The data are processed with computer systems and/or in manual form, at least by means of suitable procedures which guarantee security and confidentiality and the availability of the same.The communication of the data is optional.The failure to communicate the data means that this administration is prevented from complying with the requests submitted by the data subjects.
The data may be communicated to: all legal entities (offices, bodies and bodies of public administration, companies or institutions) which are obliged to know or may know them within the meaning of the provisions, as well as to those persons who hold the right of access to files or general access to citizens. In the case of specific personal data and/or data relating to criminal convictions and offences, notification shall be made to the legal entities indicated in the Regulation for the processing of sensitive and judicial data (Data Protection Authority measure) and in the forms specified therein.
The data may be noted by the data controller, the data processors, the data protection officer, the personal data processors and the system administrator of this administration.
The data will only be disseminated within the limits permitted by the regulations.
Duration of data processing and storage of personal data. According to the information available, the processing will only take as long as strictly necessary to comply with the obligations imposed on the controller by national and/or international laws and by the laws of the countries to which the data may be transmitted.
3. Trasmission on of data Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
In addition, the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance offers the option of deactivating non-technical cookies from third parties at www.youronlinechoices.euWhen cookies are deactivated, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. analysis tools
a) Tracking tools The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/ intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see point 4, (please check order data processing agreement at https://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/de//analytics/terms/de.pdf) are used. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website, such as
iii) Matomo We use the open source software Matomo to analyze and statistically evaluate the use of the website. Cookies are used for this purpose (see section 4). The information generated by the cookie about website usage is transmitted to our servers and combined in pseudonymous user profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable a demand-oriented design of our website. The information is not passed on to third parties. Under no circumstances will the IP address be linked to other data relating to the user. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). Your visit to this website is currently recorded by Matomo Webanalyse. Click here (https://matamo.orgdamit Your visit is no longer recorded.
6. Social Media Plug-ins We use social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make our law firm better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation must be guaranteed by the respective provider. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place in the way of the so-called two-click method around visitors of our web page in the best possible way to protect.
7. concerned rights You have the right:
8. Information security We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.